Bohemian Hostels & Hotels (BoHo) was started in 1999 by Mathias Schwender, an enterprising Theology student with a juggling act and a yen for antique furniture and old buildings. With ten beds and no guests, Mathias went touting for business at Prague’s main station. Four English guys came to stay and today Sir Toby’s is legendary amongst Prague’s hostels.
Over the years BoHo has grown into a dynamic, upmarket accommodation provider in Prague, offering both independent travellers and groups a wide selection of choices from shared hostel rooms to boutique hotel rooms and tastefully appointed apartments. BoHo now comprises of:
– Sir Toby’s as a traditional, community-spirited backpackers.
– Czech Inn as a design-led “flash-packers” – ideal for big groups.
– Sophie’s Hostel as s boho-chic design hostel - ideal for the female solo traveller or female groups.
– somewhere nice as the newest member of the family that spreads BoHo values and style to the world, located in Accra, Ghana.
– Miss Sophie’s New Town, Prague as our sophisticated boutique hotel in the center of Prague.
– Miss Sophie's Olomouc as a boutique hotel with a spacious café in the historical center of Olomouc.
– The Nicholas Hotel Residence as the Prague's most charming little hotel, just a 5 min walk to both Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge.
– Amadeus Hotel as our newest hotel venture in Prague which we will soon turn into Miss Sophie's boutique style.